Monday, November 19, 2007

I know, I know...


...Everybody else loves these books too! But I have to add to the excitement. I had no idea that a book about vampires could be so simply amazing! I was even skeptical, because I'm not usually into these kind of books. I became so engrossed, I literally could not put it down...I even was speaking out loud to a couple of characters (which Derik can attest to). Toward the end of the book, I said (outloud) "You dirty dog!" in complete shock and disgust. Derik just looked at me like I was crazy, but quickly ignored me, and went back to watching his football game. I am such a sucker for a good book! I become so absorbed, that I begin to think that these people are actually real!! How absurd! I am dying to read the next two, but have decided to wait because of Christmas; now Derik knows what he can get me! (hint-hint, honey!)

No comments: