Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Little News...


So, recent events in our lives have helped bring us to a new conclusion: we are going to put our papers in for adoption again! We are excited for this new endeavor. Hopefully, it will be as good of an experience as it was with Nathan! He has been such a joy for us. I often wonder what I did to deserve him! :) He keeps us VERY busy and his little personality isn't so little anymore! And...I think it's time to get rid of the binkie, don't you think?!?!?!!! Today he wanted to wear his winter hat even though we weren't going outside. I think he was hoping to go outside, but subfreezing temperatures like we've had the past 2 days aren't that inviting to me! (So why do I live in Sugar City?...hmmm) I'll let you know when our adoption profile is up on the internet, and add the link to our blog too. Thanks so much for all of the love, support, and prayers you've sent our way. We love you all!

3 comments:

Flinders Family said...

yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. Keep us posted!

Holly said...

So excited for you! :) I know, Brooklyn had her binky until she was 2! haha. It won't be as bad as you think getting rid of it. :) These temps. definitely bite!!

amberduke said...

Congratulations on your big decision! I can't wait to hear updates!
love Amber Duke