Thursday, February 28, 2008

I love snow!

...and everything that goes with it! Nathan is constantly pulling out his snow clothes and attempting to put them on. He seems to always get his hat on backwards, but it's still really cute on him!
Everytime we go to get in the car Nathan gets excited and points at the snowmobile.
He also gets really frustrated with me because it's never a good time to get on and play, so Daddy took him out last night and let him play on it for awhile. He was loving it.
We're going to the cabin this weekend to snowmobile, so he'll have lots of chances to play and ride!

5 comments:

stayputsocks said...

finally, I found a new invention to keep babies socks on their feet! check it out at stayputsocks.blogspot.com

Caitlin and Jared said...

Hey Amanda! So, Makenna was tagged by one of her little cousins and we decided to pass it on and she tagged Nathan. I had no idea there was "baby tagging" going on out there in the blog world! If you are interested, see our blog for details. By the way, where did you get all the cute stuff for your background?

Caitlin and Jared said...

Sorry, I thought it would link you to our blog, but I checked and it didn't, it is www.jaredncaitlin.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

Nathan is so adorable! He looks so cute in that hat!

Gina Taylor said...

The pictures of Nathan are darling. What a handsome boy! Sorry, my life has been crazy and I have not had time to answer the tag questions, so hopefully I will have time to do that this weekend.