Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged...

I was tagged by Alynda. Here are the rules:

1)Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Randomn facts about me:
1. I have self-diagnosed OCD. Somedays it's stronger than others, so I feel bad for those that have to deal with me on my "bad" days.
2. I hate confrontation. I would rather take everything, and just deal with it. I have gotten better at not being walked-all-over, but it still happens unfortunately.
3. My nickname is Pants. No, I did not get de-pantsed, nor did I moon anyone - my roommate Cambry simply started calling me Amanda-Pants, and it stuck. My nieces and nephews even call me Aunt Pants. I figure when I'm a grandma, they'll call me Granny Pants. :)
4. I love to read, but have a difficult time with ending a book, because I become attached to the characters...(don't worry, I can differentiate reality from fiction) I feel like I'm 'closing the book' on a friend that I've come to know, admire and appreciate.
5. I knew I was going to marry Derik even before he got home from his mission (I never told anyone about it for a long time). We were good friends, and had never dated before his mission, so I honestly didn't think about him in the romantic sense until just a couple of months before he got home, even though we wrote several times while he was gone.
6. I have known since I was a senior in High School that I would never bear children.
7. I absolutely love tulips. There is no happier flower on the earth.
8. I despise ironing and putting clothes away. I can get the clothes clean, and even manage to fold them (eventually, sometimes). But don't ask for anything more.

I tag: Britni, Holly, Jenny, Gina, Kim, Kaili, Valerie, & Aunt LeAnn

4 comments:

Holly said...

I was so excited to see you posting again! We've missed ya! Lagoon looked like a blast, I bet it was nice to get to somewhere a little warmer than it is here right?! :)

J.R., Amber, & Co. said...

Tulips in the garden... Tulips in the park... But the tulips I like most are the "two lips" in the dark!

Jenny said...

what book series are you reading...do share! I've re-read the twilight books because I havn't had anything to read. I love those books, I get to obsessed though! I love Edward...just kidding (not really) I'm a nerd!

Alynda said...

Oh yippie!! I have a new nickname for you now. That goes in the same category as Dr. Skippy - you know what I mean!