Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fall is Delicious

(Image courtesy of Flickr )

I took Nate for a walk today. It rained last night and again this morning, so everything smells so good to me. I had to keep taking deep breaths, just to keep smelling the fabulous air - and because I know it isn't going to last forever. Fall is definately my favorite time of year. It is interesting to me how a certain smell can bring back so many memories - fall just smells like school! The colors are simply amazing! There is something so calming about it all. I am so grateful we have a Heavenly Father who loves us so much that he gives us these wonderful seasons to enjoy. Life is good!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Beautifully said Amanda!! I love that we get to enjoy fall too!!

Deanna said...

I love your post - and your new papers! Happy Autumn!!!

Will & Kaili McKay said...

I love that about fall too :) We miss you guys!! we think of you often. You have such a fun blog, good job...you are like the ultimate blogger!

Will & Kaili McKay said...

oh yeah...totally love your playlist! they are all ones that I would have on my playlist!! :) :)