Sunday, October 5, 2008

"Four" Tag

I've been tagged by Amber. You're supposed to go to your 4th picture folder, and post the 4th picture in that file. This is Nathan in October 2006 - he's 2 1/2 months (time goes sooooo fast). His eyes were blue-ish when he was tiny, but it seemed right about this time, the blue really intensified right before they turned brown. I was sort of sad to see those blue eyes go, but I cannot possibly imagine him with anything other than his beautiful brown peepers! I'm in love with his eyes!
You're also supposed to tag 4 other people. I tag: Amber M., Britni, Alynda, & Jenny.

4 comments:

Brenley said...

Amanda, thanks for commenting back on my blog. Totally fine to put a link to me on your blog. Can I add you to my adoption blog list? I will be sure to say hi to the mitchells for you. We should be in their Ward (we only live a block from them) but we are serving in the spanish branch in a totally different stake. Anyway, I am excited to have another friend of adoption!

Alynda said...

Okay you can check my blog to see the picture I posted. See you Friday Girlfriend!

leslie m. said...

Goodness, for a moment I thought you guys had another baby to announce. It is so fun to look back on their baby pictures but bitter sweet because they do grow up so fast.

Gina Taylor said...

I love your darling blog paper. It is so festive! I love it! This picture of Nathan is so cute! He was such a cute baby. When did he grow up? It's just not right.