Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Adoption Fireside

If you happen to be in the Idaho Falls area this coming Sunday, October 11th, you need to attend this amazing fireside. (And even if you're not, it's worth the drive...I will be coming from Burley to attend!)
Lindsey Redfern, aka "Mrs. R." will be speaking on finding hope through infertility and adoption. Lindsey is a powerhouse for adoption advocacy.
You will not be disappointed.
Please feel free to bring anybody that may benefit from her message.
I hope to see a big turnout!
Taylor Mountain Stake Center
260 Castlerock Lane, Idaho Falls, ID 83404
(it's right behind Taylorview Jr High)
6pm
...and there will even be treats.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I am SO excited! This is the first I've heard of this...I'm gonna finish my photo shoot early so I can be there! :) Thanks for the info! ~Deanna

Deanna said...

Just kidding...it's on Sunday...I'll just be there! :)