Thinking of you. Hope everything is okay.
Giant Hugs! Mary
Hope everything is okay! We'll be praying for you! :)
Will do!!! I have also called your names into the temple here in SLC. Love you guys!
There is DEFINITELY room. :) Hope everything is okay!
Of course we will!
You will definitely be in them! Hope everything is alright.
You are in my prayers! {Hugs}
Congrats on your new little one he is just perfect. You and Cindy are definitly in my prayers but from the looks of it I need to be stronger!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Thinking of you. Hope everything is okay.
Giant Hugs! Mary
Hope everything is okay! We'll be praying for you! :)
Will do!!! I have also called your names into the temple here in SLC. Love you guys!
There is DEFINITELY room. :) Hope everything is okay!
Of course we will!
You will definitely be in them! Hope everything is alright.
You are in my prayers! {Hugs}
Congrats on your new little one he is just perfect. You and Cindy are definitly in my prayers but from the looks of it I need to be stronger!!!
Post a Comment