Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Memorable Night

You know when you've seen a movie that you love? You adore it, and watch it over and over, and every time you see it, you don't ever want it to end?

That's how last night was.

I have so much to share about my birthmother, Lori. (And my birthfather, Don! psssst! He is a Hero! - literally!)

She is a spiritual giant, and has officially been added to my list of Heroes. (Like she wasn't there to begin with!) :)

(I know I keep saying this, but I will tell more later...I'm still absorbing it all. AND I'll post some pictures too!)

4 comments:

Candise said...

You're killing me...but I am kindof enjoying the suspense. I thought about you all evening and have wondered how things went. Can't wait to hear more.

Deanna said...

Oh, I am SO happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear (read) more!

Candise said...

PS - I met your twin this weekend. It was the strangest thing...she looked just like you...and her name was Amanda!

Holly said...

This is SO awesome! I am SO happy for you!!! I have so many ?s for you too!