Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just bragging...

I got my Christmas shopping FINISHED! I went with all the girls from Derik's family for a "Girls Christmas-Shopping Weekend" to SLC this weekend. We literally shopped all day for two days, and it is all done!! I am so excited, mainly because now I can focus on what's really so much fun...wrapping! (see previous post)
While in SLC, we got about 4 inches of snow, which really added to the holiday spirit. I was so excited...I can't really explain how beautiful it was. It literally flocked all the trees in the SL Valley...it must've come straight down (unlike Idaho) all night long. It was wet and heavy, and oh so beautiful!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are so good!! I finished mine too...I love that feeling of relief. Now we can enjoy the fun stuff... like wrapping. :) Are you guys coming to the party tonight?