Monday, March 3, 2008

Disgusting

Derik, Nathan and I went to Coldstone tonight. As we were waiting in line, I noticed that Nathan had dropped his binkie and was intently looking at the counter. He proceeded to grab the coutertop and strech up as high as he could...with his tongue. I wondered what the heck he could want a countertop in his mouth for, so I looked. Some nimwhit had put their chewing gum underneath the countertop, and Nathan was determined to get it! I had flashbacks to the movie 'Elf'. Such a hilarious movie, but still gross! What an adventure!

3 comments:

Candise said...

Yuck! Eliza Jane has pulled a few treasures out of the bleachers at the ball games. How do they ever survive their first two years!!

*Stephanie Mitchell* said...

GROSS!!!!!!! Sometimes i think that people don't have brains! I'm sure the garbage was like 5 steps away....HELLO people-get a clue! yuck!!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! Thankfully that hasn't happened with Ty or Kaylie (that I know of!) ;)
Love those stories.