Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Fun

Every Sunday we go to the McCuistions for dinner to see Cindy, Craig, & their daughter, Brittney. We always have so much fun, and last night, Cindy had the kids color Easter eggs!
In order: me, Nate, Erin, Cindy, James (hidden), Brittney, and Payton.
James, Brittney & Payton coloring eggs!
Nathan and Payton always have so much fun together on Sundays. They chase each other all over the house; last night, they decided to play with the doll stuff! Oh well.
Cindy, THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE FUN!! WE LOVE YOU!!

6 comments:

Linda Gibbs said...

How fun! How many colors were Nathan's fingers? Always a good time. Have a good Easter, and I LOVE the redhead thing you got going on!

Gina Taylor said...

Nathan looks like an official little boy, no more baby. I can't wait to see him this weekend. Love, ya

J.R., Amber, & Co. said...

Amandahugnkiss...
Will you please tell your fun sister, Gina, that I am dying for an invitation to her blog???!!! That is, if she'll take me...
Thanks...
Amber

Nancy said...

Hi!

Brit said...

Oh I so miss Cindy and Craig will you tell them hi for me!!! Brittney is so grown up I can't believe it!!! How fun for all of you!!

Holly said...

Looks like fun! You are more brave than me... I bought a kit to dye eggs and then decided Brooklyn might be to young. Haha.