Monday, April 7, 2008

Spotlight

Today I want to spotlight my S-I-L, Jenny. I have so much respect and love for this girl! Jenny and her husband, Aaron have two beautiful boys, Cameron, 4, and Peyton, 7 months. Cameron was diagnosed with Autism at the tender little age of 18 months. While this was a difficult diagnosis to be dealt, Jenny took it head-on. Although she has had some difficult days, it was a blessing that he was diagnosed so early, and that she was so in-tune to his needs. He was put in a special school for children with autism, and is THRIVING! Jenny tirelessly attends classes and courses to continue learning more about autism and how she can better help Cameron. I watch her, in awe of all that she has accomplished and continues to accomplish with her sweet little family. She is such an incredible person and wonderful mother with an endless amount of patience, and I learn something from her every time I see her! I love you, Jen! Thanks for being such a great example and friend! I found this awesome wordart here that had the sweetest little saying about autism. It explains Cameron beautifully:


Cameron has the sweetest little disposition, and is such a wonderful addition to our family. He is such a beautiful little boy. We love you Cameron!

If you would like this FREE wordart, as well as MANY fabulous others on any number of subjects, you can check them out on Bethany's blog. She is soooooooo talented! And for those of you watching your pennies, they are FREE!!! She even "created" a wordart that I requested, and posted it yesterday! :)

8 comments:

Jenny said...

thank you, that was so nice, I'm not sure it's all true but I'm flattered!

Holly said...

How fun, I'm going to check out her cute site! I think that this is a great idea, spotlighting people you admire! Thanks for sharing Amanda! :)

Deanna said...

WOW! Your SIL is amazing! What a challenge, and what an amazing mommy to that little boy. Thanks for sharing! ALso, thanks for the wordart fun!

Gina Taylor said...

I totally agree...Jenny is amazing and I also admire her more than she could ever know. She is a wonderful mother to her beautiful boys and Aaron is so lucky to have her for his wife. She has the greatest personality, I just love being around her...she makes me laugh!

Jenny said...

well I am funny

Gina Taylor said...

Nerd!!

Vicki said...

How exciting to see my Brit Pop kit used on your blog! I LOVE what you've done with it! Have a great weekend!

Alynda said...

Hey Cutie - thanks for posting on my blog. I love yours and I can totally relate to the whole Clorox experience. I wore capris and flip flops today even though we still have 3 feet of snow in our front yard. You are so right about the front desk - we would ROCK!!