Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Beautiful Day

Today is Mother's Day, for which I have much to be grateful for.
Mom, Thank You.
Thank you for every sacrifice you made on my behalf. Thank you for setting the example, and always choosing the better part. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for teaching me the gospel, and sharing your testimony of our Savior with me. I admire all that you do, and all that you have done for me (and for our entire family).
You have always been willing to put yourself last, no matter the cost. It has not gone unnoticed.
You are a strong, wise, virtuous woman.
You are so compassionate, accepting, and understanding of others. You look for the bright side, even through the worst trials in life.
You love endlessly, and with all your heart.
I have learned so much from you, and from your example.
I am forever blessed to be your daughter.
I love you.
Happy Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Mother's Day... LOVED the video and the link from below! Thanks for posting it Amanda!

leslie m. said...

That is a neat tribute to your mother. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Brit said...

I know this is a little late but I am so excited for you that you found your birthfamily!!! What a blessing that is to find a whole other family who loves you. And to have a hero as a birthfather wow!!! You are so very lucky to have two families who love you so much!!!