Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthmother's Day!!

Happy Birthmother’s Day!!

We send our love to all birthmothers in the world. We pray for you everyday that you may find peace and happiness in your lives, and that you may continually be blessed in all that you do.

A very special Thank You to Mandi, Nathan’s birthmother. You are the reason we are blessed to be parents; we will never forget you. We wish you every happiness in the world, and want you to know that we love you with all our hearts!

And another special Thank You to my birthmother, Lori. Your one wise, selfless decision has blessed my life in countless ways. Thank You for giving me my mother. I want you to know that I love you, and am so grateful for you.

And if you’d like to see something else amazing, check this out.

Much love, on this Very Special Day.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful. I couldn't watch it Saturday or Sunday, but felt compelled to today... Thank You! ♥

Cambry said...

Amandapants: you are wonderful!