Thursday, September 24, 2009

The Big Catch

A friend in our ward has a private pond that he let us fish at. So, spur of the moment, we left Eli with a friend and spent some two-on-one time with Nate.

He has a little Lightning McQueen fishing pole.



I was seriously wondering if it would catch anything.

He caught the first fish, and the largest fish. (It was about 2 or 3 pounds!!)

And boy, was he excited! See for yourself...



And in other news, Nathan is potty-trained!!

He doesn't even tell me he needs to go.

I will look up, and he'll be in the bathroom. The funny part, is that he has to strip down almost completely to take care of his task! He always leaves his underwear and shorts in the family room, and comes back later to get them!


This is our FIRST attempt at going potty while at the lake.

Nathan suffers from stage-fright.

He just couldn't make it happen.

I think he was finally desperate enough, because this is our SECOND attempt.

I can't believe I caught this photo.

He definitely got over his stage-fright!

1 comment:

leslie m. said...

Amanda,
Summer has been crazy and I haven't been online for a while. Your blog is so cute and I haven't seen your little Eli until now. He looks adorable. I can't wait to meet him!