Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

I forgot to cover our Thanksgiving holiday!  We were in Burley with Grandma and Grandpa Barrus, and we had so much fun!  Nathan was obsessed with the turkey-happenings.  He was with grandpa every.single.step. of the way.  They even made up songs about turkeys (my Dad's good like that!).

He loved to come in the kitchen just to check on it.  He was especially excited when it was done!

And he was even more obsessed with the "button".

And what is Thanksgiving without shooting clay pigeons?
Derik

Bro-in-law, Michael

Dad

and even my brother, Sam


Nate thought the guns were "woud" (loud).


His eyes just melt me.  And that chocolate on his face looks like it was pretty good too.

So thankful for my family, my health, and my home.  I am truly blessed with so many luxuries that I often take for granted.

No comments: