Thursday, March 18, 2010

Upside Down

About two weeks ago when I was doing laundry, I heard a commotion.

And then I heard Eli crying.

I ran out to the family room to find that Nate had laid his empty hamper down like this:
And pushed Eli in...Head.First.

Then, he propped it up like this:

And he couldn't understand why Eli wasn't "enjoying the ride" as he proceeded to wheel him around the room.

How is Eli going to survive all of this?  I don't know.  He just takes it all in stride, and continues to love Nathan as if nothing ever happened. 

I need to be more like Eli.
Forgive and Forget.

And laugh about it later, because Derik & I sure did.

3 comments:

amy and clint said...

That is so cute! And funny! Don't worry, somehow those younger brothers survive the big brothers! I love being able to keep up with your cute family! Love ya!

Deanna said...

I agree...too funny! They'll be best buddies before too long. :)

In answer to your question in your comment - I actually grew up in Springville, Utah, just South of Provo on a farm there. We had summer and winter range in Nephi, UT and Robertson, WY. When I was 15, my dad decided to expand the operation and bought a ranch in Chesterfield, ID (North of Lava Hot Springs and Grace). About 2 years ago, we expanded our winter range to include Raft River. There isn't a tree on the entire place, but there's water and grass and the cattle love it. :)

Christine Dallimore said...

Hee, Hee, Heee!!! That is too funny! I doubt I would have enjoyed that ride either! I too need to be more forgiving and forgetting. SO needed this post today! Thank You!!! :o)

Oh and here, here on the Cadbury eggs. Is it wrong that I have some in food storage?!? lol!!!