Thursday, November 18, 2010

We're Still Here

Our lives have been all-too-crazy lately. 
I'm just here to let you know that we're doing well, but our computer is D.E.A.D.
Christmas can't come fast enough.  I think we're going to have to treat ourselves to a new computer for Christmas!

We'll be back soon.  Please don't give up on me!

I'll finish with a cute story:

The other day, Nathan and I had a sweet conversation in the car:
"Mom, I have a girlfriend."
"You have girlfriends?"
"No! I have just one girlfriend."
"Oh, you have a girlfriend? What's her name?"
"Ummm....I don't remember.  I will ask her when I get to preschool.
(Silence for a few seconds)
"Mom, we're going to kiss."
"You kissed her?!?"
"No, not yet! We're going to kiss at the church...No, wait!  At the temple.  That's where we're going to get married."

This boy is the sweetest, most tender thing I could have ever asked for. Love him to bits!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

cute story!! Can't wait for you to get you AWESOME CHristmas Present! :)

Michael and Kylie said...

Haha! That's too funny. I always knew this day would come but not this soon :) Watch out Amanda, he's going to be a heartbreaker :)