Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My new favorite...and an old fave too!

Have you ever tried Green Works?
I am in love with this product.
In love.
My favorite scent is the Simply Tangerine.
My kitchen smells fabulous - and, I don't stress so much about food on the counters afterward.
The sad part? A bit spendy (in my opinion).


And then there's the fabulous oldie-but-goodie.
Have you ever tried this little puppy?
It will save your life (or your whites, for that matter).
If you don't have one, run out and pick one up.
Go on.
Hey, are you still reading this?
Enjoy.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, Amanda it has been a while since i checked in on blogs and what an update. So bittersweet for sure. First of all. Congratulations on your new baby! little Eli is so cute. Hope that the two boys are letting you get at least a little sleep. And, oh dear craig. Seth and i are so heartbroken for them. What a sad loss and a great, great man. If you could email me @ sethandkim@att.net i would love to get cindy's current contact info.

Karen said...

Well you have a cute family. It was fun to talk to you on facebook the other day. Hope one day you will let me hold your little one. I'm excited for Nathan to have a little brother. What a cutie!!!

Dawn said...

I'll have to try it